1. I have brown hair.
2. My eyes are blue/grey.
3. I live in England.
4. I don't smoke.
5. I don't enjoy the idea of going out to get drunk.
6. I'm a big Nintendo fan and I carry my 3DS most place (including lectures...I'm not the only one!)
7. I'm at university at the moment studying Computer Systems Engineering.
8. I go mad if I can't be creative in something.
9. My favourite colour is purple, but I don't like to have too much of it in one place. (I used to have an all purple bedroom and now shudder at the thought)
10. I am a very big anime fan.
11. I got my first boyfriend at age 18.
12. I am weirdly obsessed with hearts and love. (I doodle hearts a lot too, have always done that)
13. I love to sing, but this is mainly in the privacy of my bedroom. I also did GCSE Music which involved me singing in front of the best teacher ever who basically convinced me to take the course (I'm so glad I did!)
14. Secretly, I love to dance but I wouldn't do this in front of people any more. (I used to go to a dance club when I was little)
15. I love to read, I think this is where my love of writing has come from as well.
16. I very often write out my emotions to help me survive that period in my time and it works very well for me.
17. I have secrets.
18. I work better when a deadline is coming up. (I actually do some of best work like this)
19. I am a really big Animal Crossing fan and I only got a 3DS to get the game!
20. I really wish that I could draw well. But at the same time, I'd go mad if I don't draw after a while, it actually helps me concentrate. But I tend to just pass them off as doodles because I don't like the way they look.
21. I have more friends at uni then I did from Primary School through to Sixth Form.
22. I used to get bullied a lot when I was younger and I am very self conscious because of it. I still think that people are talking about me behind my back. I don't know if that feeling will ever go away.
23. When I was 16, my childhood home was repossessed and I was forced to move into council housing. In the same year, my dad moved away to live with his girlfriend in Wales. From time to time, this still gets me down.
24. I am introverted. I enjoy having time to myself and always need that in order to refuel myself.
25. Because of my history of being bullied, I don't like judging people before I know them especially for silly little things like their hair colour/sexuality/skin colour etc.
26. I love fantasy. It's what I mainly watch, read and write about. But from time to time I do enjoy watching/reading and writing about other topics.
27. When we left my childhood home, I removed the plug for the bath and still have it to this day. At the time, I was annoyed about someone else moving into my home so wanted to make them pay for it. I kept it because in a way it makes me smile.
28. I like to hoard things that I have memories for. For example, I have the pick up/ drop off sign for SeaWorld (Florida) from my holiday in July 2013 with Moe-Moe-Kyun-Kaito
and our all day dining wristband from the same place.
29. My favourite book is Elsewhere but I also have many different favourite series of books including Hunger Games, Twilight (yes, really), Beautiful Creatures (I was so happy when I found out about the film for this!) and the Immortals Series.
30. I have a weird obsession with buses. Riding around on them, knowing what number goes where and generally watching them.